Software Engineer in Test - Apple Cloud
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you passionate about quality? Do you naturally obsess over details and believe that customers deserve the best? Bring your passion and dedication to this job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a software engineer in test with a natural affinity to quality assurance, automation and development. Our group of hard-working engineers don multiple hats, nurture uncommon senses and foster customer empathy. We are coders, hackers, debuggers, and most importantly we promote customer advocacy. An ideal candidate is someone who is no stranger to evolving business needs and can adapt to new directions in a heartbeat. You have a good blend of manual testing and automation, are creative, can invent new ways to analyze, and foresee better products.
- Experience in Software QA/black box testing
- Diagnostic skills with large, interconnected backend services a plus
- Experience in designing and building automated test frameworks for web and/or mobile applications
- Knowledge of WebDriver protocol, Selenium or Appium
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Strong technical experience on multiple platforms (OS X, iOS, Windows, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work cross functionally
In this position, you have the opportunity to collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams that design and build core backend systems that power next generation Apple Cloud products. You accept a high level of accountability to ensure that the Apple Cloud Product's experience on OS X and iOS is second to none. Responsibilities • Work closely with a development team on manual testing for new features • Responsible for building new features for automation framework • Design and build Reporting infrastructure implementation. • Investigate / Analyze a Continuous Integration solution. • Providing support to QA teams utilizing the automation framework.
Education & Experience
BS EE/CE/CS or equivalent industry experience