Ecosystem Partnerships and Program Manager – MFi
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod) Program is one of the largest technology licensing programs in the world. It encompasses thousands of companies from a wide array of industries and many of the best-known global brands. The program enables hardware developers to create third-party products that work seamlessly with Apple devices through Apple technologies like HomeKit, AirPlay, CarPlay, Find My network, and MagSafe. We are seeking a high-caliber individual to help build our fast-growing ecosystem of MFi accessories, from smart home to car infotainment to fitness equipment and more. You are passionate about engaging with partners, adept at operating in a multidisciplinary role, and ready to execute at a tactical level whenever needed.
- 5+ years of experience leading technology-based partnerships, or relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to analyze issues and develop effective tactical solutions and scalable processes
- Stellar verbal/written communication skills across a wide variety of audiences; adept at crafting and delivering nuanced messages
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; capable of influencing without authority and driving streamlined decision-making across internal and external partners
- Meticulous attention to detail and skilled at balancing multiple projects in parallel without impacting the quality of deliverables
- Self-starter who works effectively in a fast-paced environment and is adaptable to change
- Knowledge of the hardware/firmware development process, smart home/IoT space, and wireless technologies is preferred
• Engage with third-party accessory developers and manufacturers to drive adoption of Apple technologies and help bring high-quality accessories to the Apple ecosystem. • Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Engineering, QA, Product Marketing, Marcom, and Legal to support program objectives. • Launch new MFi technology programs to the ecosystem as opportunities arise; manage partner engagement, system and policy development, and process design for new or existing technologies. • Identify and help drive process improvements which facilitate a best-in-class developer experience and enable the team to continue to scale. • Lead all aspects of developer on-boarding and day-to-day account management, including contract administration and evaluation of new proposed accessories, and helping developers navigate program and certification requirements.
Education & Experience
• BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.