WW Partner & Solutions Development Manager (Government/Education/Health)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented individual to join our Worldwide Business Operations team as a Partner & Solutions Development Manager. In this role you will identify, assess, and manage new and existing platform and solution partners across Apple’s Government, Education, and Health organizations worldwide. Success requires close partnership with our Government, Education, and Health organizations and a variety of cross-functional organizations to manage both near-term go-to-market execution and longer-term advancement of partners solutions with Apple’s products and services.
- 8-12 years of partner enablement experience or similar experience having managed third-party relationships
- Previous experience in marketing, communications, and/or sales enablement preferred.
- Ability to formulate clear go-to-market strategies, drive execution, and operate the business through cross-functional teams (internal and external partners)
- Strong relationship building skills; Ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility, influence, and drive results throughout an organization at all levels, across many functions in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and extrapolate from incomplete data to develop a hypothesis.
- Experience delivering measurable results, and presenting those results to executive leadership.
- Resourceful, creative and detail-oriented with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to think strategically and also execute flawlessly under tight timelines.
In this role, you will: - Collaborate with worldwide Government, Education, and Health organizations to prioritize solution requirements by region. - Partner closely with regional channel and carrier field execution teams to align and assess existing solution partners. - Leverage input from cross-functional teams to fine-tune our solution strategy and partner program. - Align channel / carrier solutions and prioritize regional growth acceleration programs and initiatives. - Successfully manage worldwide Government, Education, and Health partner solution launch schedule. - Support regional field execution of Government, Education, and Health solution programs / campaigns. - Partner cross-functionally to establish and report key performance indicators, track solution results against intended business outcomes, and assess overall effectiveness of each solution. - Seek out, identify, and quantify key insights on ways to drive solution efficiency and scale.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. - MBA preferred.