WW Government Solutions Marketing Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented individual to join the WW Government team as a Government Solutions Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for building content for government-specific solutions and program while working closely with worldwide marketing and geo specific sales and marketing teams to enable and support field sales organizations both within and outside of Apple.
- 7-12 years of deep experience in solutions marketing, marketing, or business development for government buyers across all layers of government and multiple government verticals.
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, communications, and sales enablement preferred.
- Experience developing / launching solutions and programs with sales organizations and marketing teams.
- Expert public speaking and facilitation skills.
- Passion for Apple technology and knowledge of Apple products and solutions for government.
- Ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility, influence, and drive results throughout an organization at all levels, across many functions, in a highly-matrixed organization.
- Experience delivering measurable results, and presenting those results to executive leadership.
- Resourceful, creative, and detail-oriented with exceptional communications and organizational skills.
- Ability to think strategically and also execute flawlessly under tight timelines.
As a WW Government Solutions Marketing Specialist, you will deliver on a wide range of solutions marketing activities including creation of messaging, content, and enablement of Apple and Channel sales teams, partners, and customers worldwide. Success requires close partnerships with the Enterprise and Government sales leaders, government and channel sales, solutions, and partner teams, WW Marketing, and WW Enablement, and a variety of cross-functional partners to effectively deliver the highest quality and highest impact programs. In this position, you will: - Maintain a deep expertise of the government market worldwide to include customer profiles, market trends and challenges, key mobility use cases, and associated solutions and competitive landscape. - Work with WW Government, Apple sellers and reseller / carrier sales, WW Marketing, WW Enterprise Field Marketing, and WW Enablement to develop content that drives awareness and end customer engagement. - Create high quality presentations to educate and enable Apple seller, reseller, carrier and partner sales teams and achieve field readiness in support of program deployment. - Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and consistent messaging across solutions, partners and programs, by region. - Develop creative marketing actions, based on the worldwide government strategy and geo-based government markets. - Measure success by reporting on pipeline, and revenue growth attributed to solutions marketing and business development efforts and programs.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.