Graphics Engineer - Technology Development Group (TDG)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Technology Development Group is looking for help to drive breakthrough developments in augmented reality. We are on the lookout for people who are passionate about rendering and optimization to help power future revolutionary Apple devices. Now is a great opportunity for you to join and work at the intersection of computer vision and computer graphics using state of the art techniques, profiling performance and optimizing frameworks across the Apple ecosystem. Your role will be as a highly motivated graphics engineer working with both algorithms and rendering to blur the line between real and virtual content. Come help with hands-on work in a small innovative team and be part of building the next big thing! To succeed within this role, you should have shown experience in several of the following areas:
- Solid mathematical foundation in linear algebra
- 5+ years of experience in the field, proven track record of successful projects
- Experienced with either DirectX/Vulkan/OpenGL/Metal
- Experienced working with graphics engines Unreal/Unity/In-house
- Proficient in C/C++
- Experienced with rendering techniques and GPU/GPGPU
- Experienced working on low level performance profiling and optimization
- Passionate about Augmented Reality
- Excellent problem-solving skills and verbal and written communication
We are the Technology Development Group that is responsible for many of the key algorithms in ARKit and beyond. We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about building products for millions of customers around the world. You’ll be working on ground breaking technology and develop algorithms that enable a high-quality user experience across a range of tentpole use cases and applications. As a part of our team, you will act as a bridge between Computer Graphics and Computer Vision. Leverage your experience to help usher in the next generation of Augmented Reality on Apple silicon.
Education & Experience
Master of Science or Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or similar, alternatively a comparable industry career with a consistent track record of successful projects.