Senior Software Engineer Online Store
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple Online Store is looking for a highly motivated senior backend software engineer to join the Apple Online Store Tools team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to partner with our extraordinary team of technologists to build a set of innovative productivity tools.
- Programming in Java, Scala or other object oriented programming language with deep understanding of object oriented concepts
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Strong leadership abilities in driving operational excellence and best engineering practices
- Experience in AWS
- Experience in Spring Boot
- Familiarity and understanding of asynchronous paradigms and threading such as Spring Async
We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual with excellent written and communication skills, who is a great team player, but not afraid to question assumptions and take initiative. As part of the AOS Tools team, your responsibilities include building high performance, reliable web application architecture and features in an exciting fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field with 5+ years experience