AppleCare Material Support Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Ability to remain focused and work under pressure, prioritize challenging demands and deadlines whilst multi-tasking.
- Demonstrates initiative, flexibility and problem-solving skills in a changing, multifaceted environment.
- Strong knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel and Data analysis preferred.
- Strong teammate with good communication skills.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin with China OEMs is preferred.
- Knowledge in programming skill: C++ & Phyton (ability to learn new tools like Apple Scripts, EDW)
- You will be responsible for Return Materials Authorization (RMA) management process for AppleCare service parts (iOS/Mac) for Asia Pacific regions. - You will handle the RMA operations in line with the various warranty strategies for all products. - Liaise with vendors to request for RMA. - Coordinate closely with warehouse to ensure on-time delivery to vendors. - Execute and ensure adherence of end-to-end turnaround time of each RMA cycle. - Handle shipment discrepancies with vendors and warehouse. - Provide operational backup to other regions when necessary. - Manage scrap on-site with vendors for non-repairable units, with required PO/OTV closure. - You will manage the warranty redemption processes with vendors including scrap execution and reconciliation. - Credit redemption management for credit returns, validate and submit to Finance for processing. - Manage various reporting to seek for excellence in Operational KPIs. - Lead & drive initiatives or projects to achieve process optimization and improvements in the organization. Support automation and enhancement of data processing activities.
Education & Experience
Diploma / Degree holders with at least 5 years logistics, RMA or procurement experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.