Government Affaires Manager
北京, 北京, 中国内地
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is seeking an experienced GA Senior Manager to support our online business. You will join our great team to serve millions of Apple device users in China, and help the business to grow.
- Experience in building and managing relationships with the policy community and government officials. At least 8 years of work experience in e-commerce and internet service sector or related areas;
- Broad working relationship within government institutions and deep understanding of their operation;
- Hands-on experiences in handling regulatory matters
- Solid communicational skills and good collaboration capability;
- Excellent analytical ability, great passion to learn;
- Passion for working on difficult issues and capability in solving problems creatively;
- Self motivated, creative and resilient;
- Prior experience in government departments, or in internet services is helpful.
- Validated creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Strong communication and advocacy skills (written and verbal)
- You will monitor and analyze latest development in China policy and regulations applicable to the areas of e-commerce, competition, advertising and internet governance; provide counseling to the business team; - You will engage with various Chinese government regulators which have jurisdiction over e-commerce, advertising, content review and service quality assurance, for the purpose of advocating for the interest of the company; these include both central and local level engagement, as well as engagement with quasi-government institutions and public policy think tanks; - You will monitor and analyze the development of central Gov policies/regulations so as to help the business to stay compliant, mitigate regulatory risks and identify new opportunities. - You will be responded to government critical issues, resolve differences and protect business interests. - You will connect with market players and trade associations to collect business intelligence.
Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred