Platform Architecture Internship (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- You will have experience/skills in several of the following areas:
- Deep C++ and/or Python programming knowledge
- Coursework and understanding of computer architecture and the HW/SW stack
- Deep understanding of embedded systems
- Creativity and curiosity about how things work beyond the classroom
- Examples of substantial hardware or software projects brought to completion
- Ability to study a problem in depth and independently design experiments, analyze data, and present results
As an intern in the System-on-Chip (SoC) Performance Modeling Team, you will work together with platform architects to create C++ simulations of Apple’s next iPhone/iPad/Mac chips. You will model and analyze new wireless (5G) solutions and related applications, such as augmented reality, to help us deliver the best products to our millions of customers. We are looking for a student who is passionate about developing in C++ and/or Python and brings a solid understanding of computer architecture or complex embedded systems.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.