Sales Business Development Manager
Beijing, Beijing, China
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple Greater China team is seeking an experienced sales professional to lead efforts to grow with new and existing reseller partners. To support these effort, the BDM also works closely with the channel sales, demand planning, operations, finance, legal, and marketing organizations to define a holistic go-to-market strategy, from product assortment, merchandising, reseller management, sales performance tracking, to retail program design and implementation.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a large company
- Familiar with tourism market characteristics and market operation, familiar with electronic products operation
- Familiar with online sales market and have successful online sales cases
- Strong team management skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Good command of office software
- Fluent in English, bachelor degree or above
- Ability to travel frequently
- You will focus on Sales business data collection, combination analysis, data mining. - You need study consumption and sales scenarios, specific work in market segments and service needs Analysis. - You will work in customer purchase patterns and make promotion plans. - You will evaluate and recommend product business operation through requirement analysis and data analysis.