Systems Analyst - Supply Chain Execution - SAP Global Systems
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Can you imagine what you could accomplish here? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Are you ready to bring your passion and dedication to your next challenging career adventure? Apple is seeking an extraordinary Technical PM with a focus on infrastructure security. This is a technical, hands-on role in a dynamic an agile environment. This opportunity will require a mixture of technical acumen, influential interpersonal skills, and a background in information security concepts We at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. To support operations that change the world, we need outstanding systems. Apple’s SAP Global Systems organization is seeking a team member to drive systems initiatives in Logistics Execution and Supply Chain area. The role requires a combination of SAP and other functional and technical knowledge to deliver sophisticated projects in a highly coordinated, heterogeneous landscape working in multi-functional teams on extremely meaningful work assignments. You should have good knowledge of SAP products in this space as well as the extensibility framework to customize standard capabilities. You should be familiar with emerging SAP technologies in space of S/4 HANA & Cloud and have gained hands-on experience during prior project implementations.
- Min 5+ years of experience with tried and true track record of quality design
- Expertise in building SAP, customized SAP or custom solutions
- Familiarity of domestic/international, Inbound/Outbound, parcel and bulk transportation combining the modes of Truck, Rail, Ocean, Air as well as all the players in this domain.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience working successfully in a matrix, global organization
- Proactive in approach and ability to complete deliverables with little guidance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to assimilate and learn complex processes in a changing and dynamic work environment on a steep learning curve
- Full cycle project experience implementing SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud would be plus
- Technical understanding of technologies like HANA, Enterprise Portal, UI5, Fiori and Machine learning
- Understanding of ABAP, SQL, Java technology stacks, Python technologies, Tableau reports
- Propensity and aptitude to learn and work in new technology
- Ability to come up with new features, projects and even phases for domain the expertise
Work with business users on requirements analysis, design review, testing and implementation Translate complex multi-functional business needs into system design and technical specifications Work with matrix organization i.e. application owners, developers, project managers and support teams within IS&T Articulate proposed design and solution. Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate your ideas or illustrate application of new technologies Contribute in strategic direction of systems, solutions and architecture Design, configuration, customize SAP suite of solutions in S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform Extend SAP standard features to support Apple needs Solid understanding of interfaces across systems (both SAP and non-SAP) utilizing various frameworks Handle your work while supporting efficiency of your dependents Self starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities Aptitude to independently learn new technologies Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent