RF Systems Integration Engineer – WiFi / Bluetooth
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on wireless accuracy and performance? Come and join us! You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity, and innovation. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are an inventive engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the design and validation of RF systems across Apple’s newest products including iPhones, Watches, iPads and others. You will advance a system to guarantee the efficient and the most consistent RF performance for all Apple products. The design of such a system requires good RF fundamentals, communications theory background, and sound programming practices. This entails working closely across multiple Apple teams, chipset vendors, instruments vendors and contract manufacturers.
- Excellent understanding of RF fundamentals and communications theory
- Solid fundamentals and relevant work experience programming in C or C++
- Good working knowledge of RF calibrations and RF metrics
- Good understanding of antenna OTA testing
- Hands-on experience with RF lab equipment including: spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, vector signal generators, power sensors, switch controllers, etc.
- Basic understanding of the WiFi, Bluetooth standards especially on the physical layer
- Energy and drive to thrive in a start-up like environment
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts & scalable software design principles
- Capable of traveling overseas
Education & Experience
BSEE required, MSEE preferred