AR/VR Software Tools Developer
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Software and Services
Apple's Technology Development Group works with advanced technologies, including the augmented reality (AR) platform ARKit and Metal 2, to create ground-breaking new products. Do you want to push the limits of the best Augmented Reality platform in the world? Would you like to help craft Augmented Reality experiences for millions of people? In this position, you will have the opportunity to partner with our extraordinary team of technologists, artists and designers to build new software products that will change the way people experience their own reality! Do you like to create great tools for developers so they can build revolutionary AR experiences.
- 3+ years of industry experience in the following areas:
- Developing tools for developers and content creators
- Experience with development for Apple platforms (macOS, iOS, iPadOS)
- Advanced knowledge of C, Objective-C and/or Swift
- Ability to thrive in an agile working environment
- Delivering high quality software to end users
- Experience developing tools for 3D applications and/or games is a plus
Your main responsibilities will be to: - design, develop and maintain complex systems - work with designers and developers to drive new features - work with various teams at Apple to integrate advanced technologies If you like challenges and are passionate about the AR/VR tools space, then this is the place for you.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in CS or comparable degree or relevant experience
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you: At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The AR/VR Software Tools Developer starts at an annual salary of $105,600. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.