Front End Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The iCloud team is looking for a client engineer with a passion for development using iOS, MacOS or Web technologies. The successful candidate is highly motivated individual with strong technical skills to create intuitive user experiences, who is passionate about quality, and has a keen eye for the details that surprise and delight our customers. You will be collaborating with engineering teams throughout Apple to define and build client facing apps/frameworks powered by iCloud services.
- Experience building pixel-perfect, robust, complex, and accessible user interfaces and applications on Web, iOS, or MacOS
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team and with project stakeholders
- Dedicated to learning as well as sharing new ideas
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Enthusiastic about quality, design, and user experience
- Experience integrating with web services using JSON, XML and AJAX
- Experience integrating with OS services using XPC
- Experience using asynchronous APIs
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs and web services is a plus.
This is a hands-on role for developing and supporting new and existing features. This role requires working closely with cross-functional teams to effectively coordinate the complex interdependencies inherent in this role. Our team is looking for hardworking and passionate engineers who want to make a difference in the products they develop. If you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
Our applications are complex and strong CS fundamentals are essential. Whether you have a traditional CS degree or learned some other way, we’d love to talk with you.