Enterprise Channel Account Executive
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s reseller business through partnering with our reseller’s sales force. We develop strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and ensure execution across the businesses. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans and programs that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey.
- You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You build competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- We develop account plans that align Apple and the partner’s growth strategies to expand adoption of the Apple ecosystem in the Enterprise and B2B segments. - We effectively execute on plans by cross-functionally collaborating with Sales Operations, Finance, Inside Sales, Systems Engineers, the Reseller teams and Strategic Partners. - Through working closely with our reseller’s sales force, we capture their hearts and minds for Apple. We use sales programs, enablement tools, and training to develop partner capabilities. We regularly assess and communicate the strength and effectiveness of the partnership. - We identify new business opportunities and support them through closure. We make certain that any client issues and/or concerns are raised and addressed. We share status, progress and facilitate sales activity across the reseller and Apple sales teams.
Education & Experience
- You have consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions and developing channel growth strategies for business customers. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future - You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.