E-Commerce Channel Specialist, UK and Ireland
Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
In this role you will be responsible for driving eCommerce sales for UKI. You will be a key contributor to Apple’s regional digital strategy and be responsible for delivery of Apple’s digital customer experience (CX) programs and online sales growth programs. You build relationships, develop partner capabilities, and ensure flawless execution across the programs. You collaborate closely with Worldwide (WW) and Western Europe (WE) digital channel teams, UKI sales teams, cross-functional teams and external partners to maximise and grow Apple’s eCommerce Channel business in UKI.
- In depth experience in eCommerce across digital channels, traditional online retailers and social commerce
- Proven experience succeeding in complex, matrix and cross-functional projects
- Solid understanding and experience implementing Sales models and working with eCommerce
- Experience setting, managing and reporting against multi-year plans, budgets, KPIs, milestones, roadmaps, etc.
- Deeply data driven with proven analytical and numerical prowess; versed in site analytics and proficient in analysing data for decision making
- Experience overseeing program roadmaps; high attention to detail
- Ability to inspire, influence and collaborate across many functions and levels of the organisation
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner to key partners and leadership teams to influence the overall digital strategy and program development
- Demonstrated organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and manage time efficiently while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Action-oriented and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Have a deep understanding of the UKI channel, eCommerce landscape, partners and the needs of our end customers. Collaborate with WW and WE Digital Channel teams to develop and execute the digital strategy for the UKI Study market trends, partner capabilities, performance metrics and results to identify areas for optimisation and new online growth opportunities. Support the tactical and strategic management of key regional digital accounts, which includes but is not limited to developing digital account plans, driving digital sales programs and sell-in to partners, program and offers negotiation, demand generation, operational optimisation, premium digital CX Analyse business opportunities to develop and drive regional and partner specific digital sales strategies, plans and roadmaps Collaborate with WW, WE and and regional cross-functional teams (Operations, Marketing, Finance) to execute digital playbooks and facilitate the rollout of digital initiatives, systems and tools to key Channel partners Develop regional digital reporting, reviews and planning, analysing data insights, digital KPIs, digital CX monitoring results to determine appropriate forward actions Work on special projects related to strategy development for digital channels. Support and build a community of digital experts across Western Europe, transferring knowledge and sharing best practices.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. MBA is desirable