Wireless Platform Internship (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Are you ready to be part of a team transforming wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. In this role, you will be a member of our team in Munich defining and working on wireless platform architecture aspects.
- Deep understanding of communication theory and wireless signal processing algorithms.
- Experience in coding and simulating wireless functionality (link and system simulators).
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards (NR).
- Creativity and curiosity about how things work.
- Ability to present complex technical topics.
- Fluent in English, C/C++, Matlab, Python.
- Available for 6 months or more.
You will work together with a team that defines requirements and sets performance targets for wireless systems within our products. You will contribute to the analysis of related system requirements and to development of corresponding link and system simulation environments.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.