Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Administrative Assistant position involves partnering with a peer Admin to provide administrative support to an enterprise, fast-growing Engineering organization. The role directly supports a Senior Director, several other Directors and the team that is building Apple’s world-class payments services, including Apple Card and Apple Pay. The environment is fast-paced, casual, upbeat, friendly and growing rapidly. The payment arena and digitization of wallet content is an exciting space, this is an extraordinary opportunity to work in the team that powers Apple Pay! The successful candidate will have a collaborative and friendly work style, be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize and take initiative.
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 4 years of complex administration work at a senior level
- Having supported a senior executive in a global enterprise environment
- Managing high-volume capital expenditures (equipment ordering/tracking, budgeting, planning)
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Managing relationship with external vendors and global teams across the org.
- Managing executive calendars and making independent/informed prioritization decisions
- Planning and managing events on a regular basis
- REQUIRED ABILITIES & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written involving executive communications with internal and external contacts
- Excellent ability to prioritize work; time management skill
- Exceptional assessment and organizational skills; attention to detail and follow-through
- Takes initiative, anticipating needs and exercising independent/sound judgment
- Creates spreadsheets and manages large amounts of data/information
- Deals with sensitive and conflicting situations in a diplomatic manner
- Strong work ethic and ability to build, maintain trust
- Passion for learning new things, continuous improvement, sharing best practices
- Works and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Partners well with others and works collaboratively as a team
- Proactive approach to ongoing needs and special events!
- Ability to execute against multiple projects and deadlines
- Provide detailed administrative support to Senior Director, Directors and 400+ person team. - Interact daily with other administrators across Apple both locally and internationally. - Arrange and coordinate international and domestic travels. - Arrange and event-manage business meetings, offsite conferences, all hands events, etc. - Coordinate timing and logistics of staff meetings, including remote participation; prepare meeting materials ahead of time. - Reconcile invoices, track budgets and complete expense reports. - Work with broader administrative team to stock and keep track of supplies and refreshments inventory. - Work with internal teams to order and track all necessary equipment (computers, phones, test equipment for labs, cables, keyboards, etc). - Given the nature of business, may require evening calls or emails to accommodate the teams globally.
Education & Experience
BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience