Apple Media Products Engineering- Program Manager, Personalization
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Program or technical product management in software development
- Strong technical proficiency – Recommendations/personalization experience a plus
- Experience with all the phases of the software development process
- A clear track record of making a difference in the projects you drive
- Naturally accountable and responsible
- Self-starting, self-motivated, focused, and self-sufficient
- Best-in-class communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings)
Successful Program Managers are responsible for shipping new features. We're looking for people with the ability to ship complex, customer-facing products under demanding timelines. • Drive and ship large, multi-functional projects and feature areas • Lead all aspects of multiple concurrent features including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation • Define business, functional, and reporting requirements (often writing them yourself) - Take a role in improving how features are built and executed in the Apple Media Products organization • Own overall multi-functional schedules, including Apple Media Products development, other Apple groups (client teams, device teams, other business teams), and backend reporting systems - Collaborate with Design, Engineering, QA, Legal, Finance, Privacy, Anti-Fraud, Business Operations and other organizations both inside and outside of Apple to develop and improve Apple Media Products’ suite of features.
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree and/or MBA preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.