Security Assessor EMEIA
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Apple is a place where extraordinary people collaborate to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. We are looking for an experienced security professional to join the Global Security organisation as a Security Assessor for EMEIA. You will be responsible for assessing the security performance of Apple and third-party sites. You’ll be working across Apple driving supplier assessment and security improvement initiatives with a specific focus on reducing risk exposure through our supplier relationships and further improving Apple’s security and privacy posture. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment; you will travel the world and meet many people; self-motivation, team, and multi-functional collaboration are the keys to success.
- Demonstrable understanding of cybersecurity risk assessment and risk management methodologies.
- Superb communication and collaboration skills. Role will require cross-business partnerships across multiple Apple teams and suppliers.
- Design sustainable strategies to mitigate risk and define associated metrics to measure overall performance.
- Experience defining and delivering security awareness programs.
- Strong, practical understanding of strengths and weaknesses of enterprise risk management frameworks and international security standards.
- Solid project management and collaboration skills.
- Experience implementing physical and logical security technologies, industry recommended practices, and solid knowledge of security and risk frameworks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, especially with complex issues.
- Excellent observational and analytic skills.
- Strong practical understanding of international security standards.
- Solid personal leadership traits such as self-accountability, priority management, and pride in work.
- Strong ability to work within various cultural settings.
- Able to work independently as well as with others.
In this role, you will be responsible for assessing the security posture based upon security domains, which will include but not be limited to: - Physical Security - Network and Logical Security - Application Security - Cloud Computing Security - Incident Management - Change Management - Endpoint Security and Asset Management - Security technical documentation - Other security industry standards best practices
Education & Experience
B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security or equivalent experience. Preferred CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, CRISC, CSPM, or equivalent certification with experience.