Backend Engineer, Golang
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you ready to do your life’s best work? Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your real passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team. Claris's Engineering team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who's eager to work in an environment that is fast paced and complex.
- 7 years of experience in Agile software development methodologies/Scrum and rapid releases
- Back end development focused on performance scalability and reliability cutting across on-premises and cloud environments (AWS or Azure preferred)
- Understanding, designing, and architecting modern, scalable, fault tolerant SaaS frameworks
- Experience building microservices on Kubernetes, Docker, or other container deployment architecture
- Additional skills: Golang, Kubernetes, Hard skills: Golang, Kubernetes, NodeJS, REACT, Mongo Database or other NoSQL Database
- You are a problem solver.
- Curiosity, proactivity and resourcefulness are the natural repellents against poor decision making. The Engineer will have a curious mind, not be afraid to ask lots of questions, and be keen to keep learning.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and grow. You should be prepared to give (and receive) in-the-moment, relevant, helpful and honest feedback to team mates. Being able to give and receive feedback is a core part of a constant improvement cycle.
Our job is to help Claris make better business decisions and often those involve solving tough problems. We value intellectual honesty and the use of creativity to find practical solutions to solve problems on deals. • You will develop microservices with Kubernetes and Golang • Create RESTful services • Deploy solutions in AWS and GCP cloud technologies
Education & Experience
Computer Science-Software Engineering Degree or equivalent software engineering experience