AirPlay Playback Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The AirPlay Playback and Audio team builds technologies that allow our billions of users to share media content throughout their lives, and we’re looking for more brilliant media playback engineers to join our team. Come help us build the future of AirPlay!
- Strong programming skills with C and/or C++
- Experience with using and developing media libraries, especially for mobile platforms
- Familiarity with TCP/IP suite of protocols
- An ability to work well with tight schedules and rapid development cycles
- Excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
The Connected Media group is looking for a senior software engineer to join our team to work on AirPlay. We are looking for expert developers that have debugged complex and layered software stacks. You will be curious, self-motivated, and thorough when they approach new challenges. As an engineer on our team you will be responsible for crafting and implementing new features in AirPlay across our product lines. You will be able to collaborate effectively on a team, and thrives in a dynamic, highly fluid environment.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Nice to have but not required:
- Experience in developing and maintaining an API for multiple clients
- Experience programming on embedded systems
- Familiarity with network configuration protocols (e.g. DNS, DHCP, Bonjour, etc)