Manufacturing Quality Engineer
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
We have an opportunity for an accomplished quality engineer to make a significant contribution in the stamped and injection-molded components in all platforms of Apple products.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Technology, or similar
- Typically requires at least 5+ years of experience in manufacturing and Quality Control.
- Experience developing process quality plans, supplier quality audits, and driving corrective actions and failure analysis efforts.
- Working knowledge of mechanical quality and reliability concepts, supplier management, and general manufacturing operations.
- Experience with the development and evaluation of measurement systems
- Project management experience and a solid understanding of problem solving tools including design of experiments, root cause analysis and statistical analytical tools
- Experience with any of the following: mechanical enclosures, castings, plastic parts, injection molding, stamping, tooling, jigs, fixtures, or automotive high volume quality manufacturing engineering
- Ability to operate solo, prioritize tasks, and drive issues to closure
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Fluent in Chinese
Our quality engineering team enables the mass creation of impossible products and components as a partner in the development of Apple's renowned designs. Key responsibilities will include: •Partner with cross functional teams to evaluate design and processes at the early product design phase •Develop measurement technologies, control strategies, information systems, and manufacturing methods that achieve ambitious specifications at massive production scale •Develop and implement cutting edge quality inspection tools to evaluate cosmetic and dimensional part characteristics •Compile and evaluate data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process and part specifications •Problem solving based on data analysis; provide guidance to suppliers to determine root cause and recommend potential solutions •Immerse in manufacturing processes and be able to contribute potential process changes to improve the part quality •Lead activities to balance unparalleled quality with scalable yields •Interface with internal and external groups to ensure that proper definition of quality expectations and that appropriate assurance techniques are used for the product •Coach and bring up quality engineering functions at the supplier site to achieve Apple requirement •Establish audit procedures appropriate to program and supplier to ensure adherence to Apple quality standards •Evaluate and communicate yields of new and existing processes •Drive corrective actions cross-functionally with internal and external team members •Travel to China and other countries to supplier sites 50+%
MSME or BSME/IE or equivalent. MBA a +.