Associate Creative Director, Writing, Marcom Interactive
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As an Associate Creative Director (ACD) on the Interactive Launch team, you’ll help lead the team that crafts the websites for the next revolutionary Apple products. You’ll work hand in hand with peers in Art Direction, Experience Design, and Creative Tech to develop breakthrough interactive concepts and content strategies. You’ll directly lead the work of a talented team of writers—reviewing, guiding, and editing their writing—to bring product stories to life in a uniquely Apple way. In this role, you will supervise the development of digital campaigns, new interaction models, and new digital platforms. This is a chance for you to do the best work of your career—and have it seen by the millions of people who visit Apple.com each month.
- You have at least 10 years of overall experience and 5 years of management experience as an ACD or Creative Director in a creative-focused agency or in house at a leading brand.
- You have a diverse portfolio of integrated digital work.
- You are have strong narrative skills and understands the nuances of the Apple voice.
- You have strong management and interpersonal skills.
- You have an incredible eye for detail.
- You cogently and articulately present and defend creative work.
- You have the ability to collaborate with senior executives.
- You have an insatiable love for writing.
As ACDs, we lead interactive projects for the launch of new Apple products. We partner with Art Direction counterparts and the Experience Design team to develop interactive concepts, formulate content strategies, and to execute work. As leaders, we review and edit copy, mentor writers and inspire them to do great work. We collaborate with Interactive leadership, Apple Product Marketing, and Apple Brand leadership teams to ensure that creative work aligns with product and brand strategies. We also lead and direct the creative work of outside agencies and agency creatives.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.