Infrastructure Supply Demand Planner
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, outstanding ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Join a team redefining the way apple delivers its cloud infrastructure. We are seeking a highly motivated Supply Demand Planner who will be responsible for system/component planning, allocation decisions, material tracking and liability management. This is a strategic supply chain operations role, interacting with our EM’s Suppliers and internal teams. We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
- 3+ years of work experience in supply chain management with emphasis on functional roles in supply planning, fulfillment, inventory management, and procurement.
- Direct experience in development and implementation of Supply Chain Planning systems and processes.
- Sophisticated modeling and predictive analytical skills; "Sophisticated User" of MS Excel with deep understanding of Excel techniques. VBA, Python, SQL, Tableau, or similar data visualization tools a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Deals well with ambiguity and accepts change in a multifaceted environment.
In this position you will be generating weekly and quarterly supply plans that meet Apple’s financial objectives. You'll work with cross-functional partners to build and execute high quality material plans and sense changes to demand and adjust accordingly. Partner with the Materials Program Manager to develop a model that incorporates the specific supply chain and materials flow details to project availability in support of our supply/demand goals. Influence process improvements and tool development in support of the team, lead change management across users of new processes and systems. Identify improvement opportunities in the product planning process, marshal resources, and drive projects to completion.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree with minimum 3+ years of professional experience required.