Apple Media Products Engineering- Program Manager, Commerce Platform
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
- 10+ years of technical project management in global consumer internet and consumer software companies.
- Solid track record in managing and deploying large, complex programs.
- Strong relationship and facilitation skills both within diverse engineering and cross functional organizations.
- Self-starter, with creative problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Highly organized and able to demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working on building highly scalable systems & applications. Commerce experience is a plus.
- Overall, we're seeking a highly driven, results focused, problem solver who will drive high impact programs to deliver value to our customers.
The Program Manager will focus on launching commerce features and capabilities to build a world-class, scalable commerce platform for our growing services business. You will need to have hands on experience working with engineers as you explore new technologies, drive new initiatives and help build systems and features for hundreds of millions of transacting customers. You will develop tools and processes to gain efficiencies in the development and testing lifecycle. With a strong background in commerce, you will drive technical discussions with internal and external partners to implement the right solution for customers. The role requires a combination of program management, strong engineering background, and ability to build reciprocal relationships across various teams within Apple Media Products and other Apple organizations. We are looking for someone who loves digging into details, finding patterns, and driving operational efficiencies under demanding timeframes and in parallel focusing on building scalable commerce platform capabilities. Of course, strong fundamentals are expected, but you have more. - You take responsibility; you feel a personal stake in the product you ship; you communicate responsibilities and scope clearly. - Integrity is everything to you. You handle risk and manage trade-offs. You are a strong team player. - You thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgement; you keep your eye on the ball. - Building positive relationships comes naturally; you are aware of politics but do not get mired in them.