Design & Production Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here! We believe at Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're seeking a Design Process and Production Manager to lead the design and fabrication of elements in support of Apple Events. You will bring passion, energy, and momentum while identifying appropriate avenues of creation and execution of best-in-class creative solutions, aligning with business priorities.
- 15+ years proven experience within a top creative agency environment and/ or high-end fabrication and production company.
- Passionate about finding solutions in the design process that result in efficiency and quality.
- Ability to develop/deliver solutions to sophisticated problems where analytics, process change/development are keys to success.
- A strong collaborator and communicator capable of working in a highly cross-functional environment to achieve success.
- Driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle ambiguity with grace.
Utilize experience and knowledge of design and fabrication techniques to troubleshoot challenges in fast-paced environment. Collaborate with multiple vendors and internal partners from design-to-build fabrication and scenic elements for events and filmed projects. Determine essential needs for various builds, honing in financial and operational solutions to sophisticated problems. Operate with agility in a corporate environment, building key relationships to influence outcomes and maintain area of expertise. Drive integration and alignment with the extended cross-functional team to track and re-calibrate key work streams and metrics of success. Collaborate with Procurement, Finance, Events and respective event partners to carry out bid specs, source products and niche services in accordance with policies and applicable laws. Develop and define process around creative partnerships, building alignment from development, to design, to fabrication and installation. Host ongoing meetings with key vendor partners to address issues related to budgets, scope, resources, conflict resolution, etc. Support compliance with policy and procedures.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred