Apple Card Senior Product Manager
New York City, New York, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. We are seeking a top-flight Product Manager to help drive the continued growth of Apple Card and Apple Cash. The scope of this role is broad and the opportunity to drive customer impact is high. In this role, you will chart the strategic direction of Apple Card and Apple Cash, lead a major initiative while supporting execution against that long-term strategy. You will partner directly with the Human Interface, Engineering teams and other functional teams across Apple to define and deliver on a multi-year product roadmap. You will work cross-functionally to deliver results, as well as working with external partners such as payment networks, issuers, and other players to deliver results. As such, you should be able to combine technical proficiency with a strong sense of user experience You should have significant experience building and launching consumer products, passion for helping users achieve a healthier financial life and familiarity with financial services and payments. Ability to lead complex, cross-functional, projects and drive progress diving into technical details when needed while also thinking through the end-to-end experience is key. This is a full-time role located in New York, NY or our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
- Outstanding product professional with 7-10 years of experience, including product management for financial services and financial technology products
- Experience working in fintech or on a consumer-facing financial product, including, launching and scaling consumer products working with engineers, designers, and data scientists to define and deliver customer value propositions
- Strong technical background, ability to dive into technical details is required
- Familiarity with personal financial management tools and strategies
- Ability to synthesize sophisticated topics and distill key business dynamics
- Ability to collaborate with different teams including engineering, operations, using outstanding influencing skills, and strong senior-level communication abilities to drive decisions
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Direct experience building products in financials services and in large transaction volume, ecommerce environments with fluency in the technical details
- Successful track record working within a cross-functional team, and across multiple partners and geographies, to deliver project outcomes
- Upbeat and collaborative teammate who feeds off independent responsibilities and crafting the future of global payments
- Analytical and technical problem solver who is data driven, with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Facilitate communication across a project and proactively alert broader team of changes to scope, timelines and resources
- Empower, drive problem solving, and provide direction to top-tier product managers. Transition optimally between being player and coach.
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred
Lead a major initiative as part of the Apple Card and Apple Cash product team and continually champion and iterate on the product vision internally Help envision and build new product features and strategies; Lead definition of detailed use cases for engineering and design. Collaborate with Human Interface, Engineering, other Product Managers, Legal, BD, and Operations to launch high-impacts products and features Drive efforts partnering with strategic partners on product development Strong problem solving and analytical skills Experience/affinity for tech and financial services Excellent written and verbal communication skills Travel may be required
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required. MBA a plus. MS Degree in CS/EE a plus.