Information Security Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We are seeking an exceptional Security Consultation Manager whom will bring with them a passion and dedication for all aspects of information security. As a Security Consultation Manager, you will be working with partners across the whole of Apple, in an effort to reduce the overall risk profile for the company. A successful candidate will be able to balance the day to day people management task load, while providing leadership for our consultation engineers. As a Manager, you are responsible for the efficient execution of consultation engagements, tracking & maintaining project backlogs, mentoring and growth of our consultant engineering talent. As a team leader, you will drive consistent engagements, provide technical guidance, quickly master new concepts and clear blocking issues.
- 7+ years of technical hands on experience
- 3+ years of managerial experience with at least 3 direct reports
- Network Security experience
- Systems (Windows,nix,MacOS) & Platform (Mesos,K8’s,etc) Security experience
- Application & Software Security experience
- CloudNative/CloudHybridSecurity (Azure,GCP,AWS,etc) experience
- Working in a consulting or consultation-task oriented environment
- Project Documentation and/or Threat Modeling experience
- Leadership level briefings/communication
- Security risk language domains
A successful candidate will exceed in the ability to communicate internally, horizontally and vertically. An ideal candidate would bring with them expertise in creative problem solving, the ability to work on multiple task items in parallel, cope with managing expectations in a fast paced environment, all while maintaining a high quality of work. We are constantly thrown in new directions and this requires a leader who can rapidly adapt/learn new technologies/concepts. We are looking for a candidate whom is able to influence security decisions across multiple originations in an effort to accomplish security risk reduction.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.