SoC Platform Display Validation Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us in these pursuits and help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product! Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? Come to Apple and work within a dynamic team to deliver innovative technologies to our customers. This is an excellent opportunity to engage in groundbreaking display technologies and contribute to new Apple products year after year. As a SoC Platform Display Validation EPM within the Hardware Technology Team, you will drive the efforts driving the SoC display subsystem validation starting from the early architecture, pre-silicon and post-silicon to mass production.
- Requires 10+ years of SoC pre-/post-silicon or platform level validation.
- 3+ years of Technical Program Management/Engineering Management experience.
- Exposure to display technologies (OLED/LCD/others preferred)
- Self-motivated and dedicated with confirmed creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Extraordinary leadership with a collaborative approach.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined engineering environment, strong at multi-tasking.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Dedication to own/drive project planning and development using well-defined metrics.
- Experience with Digital Video Signal Processing is a plus.
In this high-profile role, you will be responsible for the following: • Work with multi-functional teams to ensure through validation of SoC display subsystems and help drive technical issues to resolution to enable timely silicon to meet daring product schedules. • Collaborate with systems, software, display module and SoC integration teams to plan and track “Golden C-model” development and validation, early software driver development, SOC post-silicon display validation and display image quality evaluation. • Debug technical silicon and system issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key partners. • Collaborate and facilitate communication across multi-functional engineering teams and their management. • Clear and focused communication of program risks and status, including issue reporting and tracking • This is a highly visible role that requires the ability to understand and extract action plans from sophisticated technical discussions & translate into succinct messaging for multi-functional and executive status reporting.
Education & Experience
• BSEE/MSEE or equivalent is required