Engineering Program Manager - Display Module
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a world-class Engineering Program Manager to join the Display Engineering team.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to travel internationally
- Preferred: MS ME/EE/CE degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of LCD design and process
- Experience in consumer/portable products
- Experience working with off shore suppliers and manufacturers
- A working understanding of high volume manufacturing processes
Display EPMs must be fearless organizers and excellent leaders cross-functionally with multiple teams throughout Apple as well as with external suppliers. A successful candidate will help set strategy, execute on schedule and be responsible for managing/communicating status and issues along the way. This position demands technical strengths in many areas, including optical, mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing. Major responsibilities: Define project plans and schedules. Drive project execution. Lead internal and external cross-functional teams in engineering and validation activities Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication Strong presentation and communication skills required Understand and communicate complex, technical/Engineering issues Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and efficiently Manage development budgets and engineering builds.
Education & Experience
BS ME/EE/CE degree or equivalent