Sr. Software Engineer, Full Stack, Apple Cloud Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
There are jobs and then there are opportunities. In this role you will join an extraordinary engineering team to help build a software and platform to support the growing Apple Cloud environment. The ideal candidate will bring passion, attention to detail, and work as part of a small team building reliable and secure software. This position requires a broad set of software engineering skills, focusing on developing scalable applications/services . You should have experience with shipping production systems that scale to millions of users. If you are passionate about technical solutions like software, ML, data platform and related technologies we'd love to hear from you.
- Minimum 6 years of experience and hands-on development of scalable systems.
- Software development experience in support of machine learning and data platform goals.
- Proficiency in Java or similar object-oriented language.
- Experience in modern web frameworks technologies like Angular or React.
- Experience with big data platform and architecture.
- Hands-on Test-Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Be ready to tackle new challenges, willingness to work across the entire software stack, from provisioning of infrastructure through to software design and full stack development.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Work both independently and in a team to produce optimal results.
We are looking for a full stack engineer that works with different business and engineering teams, to understand needs of our end customers often before they do. You will closely work with partners to capture requirements, develop scalable software, build tools, dashboards and platform that will be used inside/outside Apple Cloud Services. The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following characteristics and experience Researching and evaluating broad set of technology stacks, open source libraries and modern frameworks, design pattern and architecture concepts. Presenting your work in a collaborative way across team members and partners.