Front End Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary team. We're looking for a passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- 7 years experience in Agile software development methodologies/SCRUM and rapid releases.
- Experience surveying customers and working with a rapid design team.
- Experience w/ Software as a Service web development (i.e. Amazon Web Services, Google Anthos, Microsoft Azure)
- Middleware architecture and development for large scale deployments
- Experience with modern web technologies (Angular, React, Node.js) + Full stack development
- You are confident speaking your mind. Our culture encourages open and honest discussion. You will need to demonstrate the confidence to speak up as a leader, with substance, recognizing that sometimes it may be uncomfortable to do so.
- You've shipped product and proven technical leadership for teams.
- Negotiate great outcomes. Ultimately we care more about the outcome than the process. The engineer must be a savvy negotiator that understands customer issues, prepares properly for discussions, and communicates effectively.
Education & Experience
Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree or equivalent software engineering experience