iOS CarPlay Partner Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
The iOS Car Experience team is looking for a hardworking, highly motivated applications engineer to provide integration support to automotive partners, and to assist developers in completing system certification with Apple. This is a hybrid role between technical engineering and program managing - you will be responsible to provide technical design and development guidance, to handle certification records across the CarPlay program (screening, 1st level validation, assigning and tracking) and to facilitate communication between Apple and global automotive industry engineering.
- Knowledge of hardware and software development on embedded systems - ideally in automotive infotainment
- Ability to assess usability concepts, to provide design feedback and constructive improvement suggestions - track record required
- Ability to learn & understand technical requirements written by others
- Project management expertise in multi-disciplinary programs. Experience to prioritize, multitask & follow through
- Self-starting and independent, working with limited supervision
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both in Chinese and English
You will join a hands-on development team that cultivates creativity and quality to deliver engineering excellence. We assist industry partners in developing first class automotive solutions and completing system certification activities with Apple. We track and triage partner issues with development and current shipping automotive systems. We also coordinate with cross-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company. Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your passion for product ownership and attention to detail will prove critical to your success on our team. You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions. Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality. You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related degree
- 1-3 YEARS SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE