Logistics Readiness Programme Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Reporting to the EMEA Logistics Planning Manager, this role will interest candidates from fast moving consumer goods environments, Logistics, Retail or Finance backgrounds. We are looking for ambitious individuals who will be tasked with tracking all aspects of Logistics New Product launch Planning working with the Inbound/Outbound transportation and Distribution Centre Ops teams in EMEIA Logistics as well as collaborating with the NPI Readiness and Global logistics teams. You'll need the capacity to deliver consistent results within very tight deadlines, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication, and be proficient in change management. This is an exciting cross-functional role, where you will develop and manage multiple relationships with peers and Apple leaders, at both a regional and global level.
- Excellent programme/project management capabilities – able to lead project plans, timelines and risks effectively.
- Ability to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team environment
- Data analysis and numeric skills with the ability to evaluate, analyse, present data and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Highly organised and able to react to the challenges of a fast moving environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation / keynote skills.
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
Coordination, planning and execution of New Product Introductions across the EMEIA Logistics teams First point of contact for troubleshooting queries related to Logistics NPI Planning for EMEIA Collaborate with EMEIA Readiness teams - coordination of end to end New Product Introduction (NPI) feedback from Log functional teams. Time Delay Model (TDM) validations across Log functions. Summarise end to end TDMs. TDM scenario planning Review of Logistics data elements (Pallets Specs, weights & Dimms etc.) and communication of changes to Core NPI teams Maintain "Logistics NPI POR" - centralise, summarise inputs from all Logistics functions Work with Finance / Supply chain / RO / SDM on NPI Cost Management activities Form effective relationships with regional and WW teams to ensure launch success for Logistics Support EMEIA Logistics capacity planning for new product launches Facilitate reviews post-launch with Logistics teams ensuring follow-up and resolution of all open topics Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree ideally