Editor, App Store – Northern Europe
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Software and Services
Apps have super powers. They not only have the power to transform your iPhone into a personal trainer or your iPad into a digital dark room, they also change the way we live. An app can help you live more healthily, gain control of your finances or let you unleash your creative side. And all these amazing possibilities live in the App Store. To ensure that our customers experience the best of the more than two million apps and games available worldwide, our editorial team works hard to select the best our developers have to offer. We are looking for an experienced editor with a finger on the pulse of app culture. Think you know what makes a great app, what’s meaningful in your country and how to engage customers in our store? Then we want to hear from you!
- Background in editorial in a technology-related field.
- You are immersed in your field, knowing all there is to know about the apps landscape and the best content therein, beyond your personal taste.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Comfortable delivering against tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
- Outstanding organizational skills with experience balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and communicate results (assessed against goals) clearly and effectively.
- You are creative and resourceful and know how to think different.
In this role, you will: - Curate and program local storefronts to ensure our customers are presented with the newest, best and most revolutionary apps available. - Find amazing new apps and be able to discern what makes them great and useful to our customers. - Be aware of topical cultural moments, crafting engaging featuring promotions and campaigns based on these. - Maintain the Apple tone of voice and branding across storefronts. - Follow a strict style guide, and work with content management systems.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus.
- This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Fluency in English is required. Swedish and other additional languages are a plus.