AI/ML- Security Infrastructure Lead, Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
Play a meaningful role in securing the most sophisticated and scalable consumer-facing virtual assistant and AI systems in existence! Be an advocate for security standard methodologies across the latest groundbreaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing and artificial intelligence.
- Shown aptitude to design and perform hybrid cloud penetration tests and produce reports on findings.
- Strong expertise in all layers of network communications protocols.
- Ability to assess and find security weaknesses in software, data handling, and hardware and virtual platforms.
- Sophisticated knowledge of Linux, containerization systems, and public cloud infrastructure.
- Working understanding of Kubernetes operations, administration, securing, and troubleshooting.
- Proven track record to use languages like Go, Python, or similar to simplify sophisticated problems.
- Experience in evaluating and/or implementing security analysis tools.
- Superb interpersonal skills, project prioritization, and ability to discern signal from noise.
- Proactive demeanor, thorough leadership, and continuous learning on finding security issues in novel ways.
As a member of the AI/ML Production Engineering Team, you will uphold and improve Apple users’ security by ensuring our global hybrid cloud infrastructure is unassailable. Working with the rest of the Apple ecosystem, you will be responsible for proactively identifying vulnerabilities as well as playing a leading role in remediating any security related issues and findings. You will also be enhancing and establishing security standard methodologies, training staff, and guiding that result in scalable and protected services for millions of Apple’s customers!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.