AI/ML - Sr Product Manager, Siri Knowledge and Machine Learning
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Are you a Product Manager experienced in machine learning or data management/big data projects? The Siri Search team is hiring! We're crafting groundbreaking technology for knowledge graphing and algorithmic search using machine learning, natural language processing, curation and data partnerships. We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead aspects of search relevance, query understanding, machine learning, curation and data extraction. As part of the Siri Search Knowledge and Machine Learning Product Management group, you'll build and apply cutting edge machine learning and data science technologies to tackle the cutting edge challenges we face in improving the search experiences for our over 1 billion customers. You'll be part of a fast paced, innovative team where your expertise to drive the machine learning projects could be a lot more impactful to the future of machine learning for Search at Apple.
- 7+ years of engineering product management experience working on knowledge graph and/or machine learning projects, or equivalent
- Analytical abilities and a curiosity to discover opportunities for impact and better user experience
- Interest in connecting ML technologies with real world search challenges
- Understanding of modern data management and machine learning techniques
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining large scale machine learning systems
- Ability to influence teams to embrace standard methodologies in delivering various effective machine learning models
- Capability to work across a large number of teams to enforce process and efficient outcomes in a data-driven environment
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities required to forge a path to success
Own the roadmap for knowledge graph search relevance continuous improvement and keep the team focused on critical path. Communicate project status clearly to leadership and exec team. Drive search relevance teams to build and enhance state of the art models. Analyze user quality metrics, propose improvement actions, design and deploy successful A/B experiments. Lead machine learning best practices in Siri team. Collaborate with other Apple teams to promote cross-team technology sharing.
Education & Experience
BA, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or related degree or experience with focus in knowledge graph, search, linguistics, understanding, machine learning, data mining or statistics.