Health Experiences Sensing Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Health SW team is looking for passionate iOS and watchOS engineers to join our hardworking engineering team and develop experiences to extend our sensing device capabilities. Come work on impactful health features like ECG, Irregular Rhythm Notifications, Blood Oxygen app, and other health applications. This position requires a curious and self-motivated engineer with strong engineering fundamentals and communication skills to handle responsibilities, including:
- Understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Object-oriented programming and design skills, Objective-C or Swift would be great!
- iOS or watchOS development experience
- Ability to break down larger, complex problems into smaller deliverables
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and designs
You will have the opportunity to work with clinical, design, and engineering teams to innovate in the healthcare sensing space in ways that only Apple can. In this role, you will: 1. Design and develop health regulatory and sensor software apps. 2. Collaborate with the health strategic initiatives team to translate innovative product requirements to engineering design. 3. Deliver fully integrated sensing software experiences with our cross-functional partners. 4. Create life-long friendships with colleagues with similar passions.
Education & Experience
BS Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Wellness or Medical concepts is a plus