AI/ML - ML Researcher (Speech Recognition), Siri Understanding
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Build groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. Join the team that brings speech recognition to the next level for Apple devices and services around the world.
- Experience working with speech recognition / machine learning toolkits (such as HTK, Kaldi, SRILM, OpenFST, Tensorflow or equivalent proprietary systems)
- Strong programming skills in developing machine learning software
- Expert in designing and implementing experiments, improving machine learning algorithms and models with a holistic approach bringing algorithms, data, and models together
- Familiar with large-scale data analysis using distributed systems
- Passion for solving speech recognition challenges in Apple products.
You will be a part of an organization responsible for a wide variety of speech-related research and development activities, including acoustic modeling, language modeling and tools development. Our research in speech recognition emphasizes robust solutions that power different hardware in various languages for all customers. We are particularly passionate about semi-supervised techniques to leverage large quantities of data. You should be passionate about building phenomenal products. You'll work with engineers and researchers combining rich industrial experiences, strong research background, and software engineering in a collaborative and dynamic environment with evolving priorities.
Education & Experience
MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree