AI/ML - Sr Program Manager, Siri HomePod/Apple TV
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Siri is the primary means of interacting with HomePod and is a key feature on Apple TVs. For our customers to have a magical experience Siri must be accurate, reliable, and performant in all supported languages and locales. Are you interested in helping take Siri to the next level on these platforms? If so, read on! The Siri Product Team at Apple is looking for a senior Program Manager to support Siri on HomePod and AppleTV in international locales and countries. The successful candidate will have outstanding program and project management skills, experience running very large cross-functional software programs, excel at collaboration and building relationships, and have strong technical abilities. We’re looking for someone who can quickly and iteratively ship software to our customers worldwide, while also scaling and refining our processes along the way. Are you excited about shipping Siri on HomePod and Apple TV to millions of customers worldwide? If so come join us!
- 7+ years of large scale, cross functional software program management experience.
- Demonstrated program management skill at shipping high-quality software and/or models to customers.
- Experience running complex, large cross-functional software programs.
- Experience leading metrics-driven projects or programs.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong understanding of a typical client/server software stack and how the various layers work together.
- Solid understanding of at least one programming language or machine learning domain.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
You will join strong team of product and program managers focused on Siri’s accuracy and language coverage, and you’ll work together with them and many others to accomplish our goals. Work with many teams in Siri and across Apple to meet program goals and deliverables. You’ll need to keep a strong focus on tasks and metrics, proactively anticipate and address issues, ensure the right conversations are happening across teams, and keep senior management and key stakeholders informed weekly regarding program status.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent