AI/ML - Software/ML Engineer, Siri Understanding
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Want to join the team building an intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done? You will be part of a cross-functional team consisting of software engineers and data scientist building tools to enable research and deliver machine learned models to millions of users worldwide.
- Experience with large distributed systems (Spark, Kubernetes, Hadoop)
- Experience with large-scale data processing
- Strong coding skills in Python, C/C++, or Java
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and toolkits
- Hard working and detail oriented individual who will have a profound impact in making Siri better every single day
You will be a part of a team that's responsible for a wide variety of speech-related development activities, including acoustic modeling, language modeling and tools development. Our speech recognition research is typically data driven, and we are particularly passionate about unsupervised techniques to leverage large quantities of data. You should be passionate about building phenomenal products. Because you'll be working closely with researchers and engineers from a number of other teams at Apple, you’re a standout colleague who thrives in a multifaceted environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
BS, MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree with applicable experience