AppleCare Financial Services Systems Program Owner
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Advisor Tools Team is looking for a strong Program Owner to help drive strategy and development of tools supporting AppleCare Advisors and Contact Center strategies, with an emphasis on financial services. This role is located in Austin, Texas.
- 5-7 years project/program management experience
- Experience in live customer support in financial services a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with project/program management methodology - Six Sigma, PMI or other related certification a plus.
- Has experience managing projects/programs of all sizes, including large, cross-functional contact center or support initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of contact center tools and procedures is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an ability to influence partners
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships within the cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of the system development life-cycles
This is a fast-paced team with aggressive goals. It is a unique opportunity to work on strategic projects and help the Apple Care organization achieve its business goals. The team is cohesive and collaborative with amazing talent and tremendous drive. Key responsibilities include: Conceive, analyze, develop, and manage strategic process improvement and new, innovative program initiatives for Apple's support business. Analysis of current state tools and procedures working toward strategic change to improve the contact center and help achieve their overall business objectives. Gathering and writing of business requirements documents and BHU's is a critical part of this role. In this role, one will have the opportunity to lead initiatives of various sizes from analysis through to implementation (from team specific to global in nature). Represent the Advisor Tools Team and the Support Programs organization as a whole to other internal groups and occasionally to customers to ensure that Apple's service and support objectives are understood. Coordinate efforts and ensure that internal groups are informed of new program developments in other Apple areas. Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and are consistent within the larger context of the program/project. Ensure a smooth, effective program introduction and implementation by coordinating support requirement efforts with cross-functional partners. Ensure initiative alignment with business vision, strategy and deployment within company. Act independently and as a top level contributor in determining project direction and frequently is a team leader on major, complex projects. Travel is required as this is a global role.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent experience required, PMI or similar certification preferred