AI/ML Conversation Designer, Siri Experience
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in shaping a product that is radically changing how people use technology? Join our Conversation Interaction (CI) Design team, that helps us design groundbreaking experiences for artificial intelligence. Come work with the team who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking! Siri CI team applies a broad range of user experience design skills to envision, craft, and specify conversational behaviors. We analyze content domains, build scenarios and use cases, define verbal query patterns, determine interaction flows, build design specifications, and write Siri responses. We collaborate with multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams, with backgrounds in speech, natural language, human interface, server and client engineering, localization, editorial, marketing, project management, data science, and other specialties!
- Experience with conversational design and its related technologies (natural language understanding, speech recognition, dialog generation, and speech synthesis).
- Skilled at interpreting user data and synthesizing findings to inform design directives.
- Systematic thinker, with an ability to extrapolate high level patterns that can be applied across a variety of product areas.
- Experience using and defining a range of processes and tools are used to specify innovative voice and multi-modal experiences.
- Comfortable with large ambiguous projects and driving them toward clarity.
- Motivated by ambitious design solutions and can inspire stakeholder across team and organizational boundaries toward solutions that may be implemented.
- 5+ years of work experience in conversation design for consumer products and/or services.
Our team is responsible for the design systems that underpin Siri’s behavior across devices, operating systems and modalities. We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Voice designer to design foundational voice patterns, UI components, and processes that enable designers and engineers to create consistent, high quality Siri user experiences. In this role, you will : - Work closely with voice team identify requirements for conversational experience patterns. - Design and specify foundational conversational patterns, interaction flows and construct frameworks that enable Siri designers and developers to create intelligent and personalized experiences across different product areas, platforms and contexts of use. - Collaborate with cross functional teams to implement intelligent conversational experiences that are cohesive and inclusive. - Engage with technical partners to understand the capabilities of enabling voice technologies and articulate experience requirements that may influence technical development. - Analyze and synthesize data to inform intelligent machine learned experiences and care deeply about mentoring others about this topic. - Advocate for exceptional user experiences at all stages of the work and at all organizational levels.
Education & Experience
Master's degree in HCI, Interaction Design, or related discipline, or Bachelor's degree with extensive work experience is preferred.