Apple Support Operations Manager
Chongqing, Chongqing, China
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, motivated applicant for the position of Apple Support Operations Manager. You will be responsible for worldwide service supplier performance, ensuring continuity supply by running service commodity supply chain and repair operations for Apple’s Mac and or iPad product lines. You will handle supplier relationships to ensure supplier's performance to meet Apple customers’ demand.
- Excellent analytical capability;
- Extraordinary negotiation skills;
- Superb communication and comprehension skills;
- Build trust and work cross functionally in a fast paced environment;
- Broad operations/supply chain management experience;
- High level of personal and professional integrity;
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic and fast paced work environment;
• Work with GCM (Global Commodity Manager) & buyers to run the Clear-to-Build (CTB) process which identifies supplies and material issues according to forecast demand and purchase requirement with suppliers. Work with suppliers and GCM on all material issues. • Drive operational consistency across OEMs, handle RMA repair operations to meet or exceed Apple Support’s turnaround time (TAT), quality, and shipment requirements. • Support new product introduction (NPI) to ensure that our service channels have inventory of replacement parts at first customer ship (FCS). • Identification and mitigation of potential risks to supply chain to ensure continuity of supply of service commodities, i.e. capacity constraints, new custom regulations, holidays shut down, … • Evaluate supplier’s service operations performance and prepare feedback for Quarterly Service Reviews (QSRs). Develop and administer improvement programs. • Responsible for supplier’s reporting. • Lead conference calls and meetings between suppliers and Apple’s regional teams and corporate headquarters.
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree (MBA/MS preferred)
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.