AI/ML - Engineering Program Manager, Siri Data Compliance
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
Are you a Sr Program Manager with experience overseeing/driving Data Compliance and Security programs? We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to help Siri continually meet our privacy promises to users through owning our data compliance program. You will drive compliance requirements for the data transport, data processing, and data storage technologies used by the Siri teams. You will drive alignment across the entire Siri ecosystem and collaborate with policy, legal, and product marketing teams on Siri’s data compliance. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, to lead innovative projects that have broad impact, and to coordinate projects across a variety of teams.
- 7+ years in roles project-managing cross-functional teams in technology development (e.g. Program / Project Management, or Business Analysis)
- 7+ years of technical program management and/or experience covering as many of the following as possible: a large-scale & international user base, real-time streaming data pipelines, ETL pipelines, data analytics.
- A deep understanding of data protection, operational data governance, and privacy as it relates to consumer information; Familiarity with GDPR and CCPA regulations.
- Experience with compliance frameworks, conducting privacy and security risk assessments and/or managing controls, business processes, testing, training, and remediation.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner to develop strong working relationships with the business and key stakeholders to facilitate data compliance while supporting them in improving data protection and governance practices.
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations, and drive actions.
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive; demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities; can quickly (real-time) triage, prioritize, and lead cross-functional teams under pressure.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Innate drive to improve how things work, with a proven track record of driving dramatic improvements for team quality, performance, agility, or effectiveness.
- Guide the business and technology solutions to ensure products and services meet our data privacy promises and compliance requirements. - Work closely with cross-functional teams to support to ensure compliance with data privacy laws and policies. - Partner with stakeholders to help identify, measure, and report on key performance metrics that demonstrate the health and effectiveness of technologies used for data compliance. - Keep teams focused on the right priorities to meet aggressive deadlines. Own all aspects of planning, requirements definition, scoping, prioritization and resource allocation, and be fully responsible for the schedule. - Be the main communicator on data compliance, provide timely updates for all project milestones, identify and communicate risks to the team and management, and work on appropriate solutions with Engineering. - Build relationships across the Siri organization and facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent