Apple Card Operations Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re drawn by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! The Wallets, Payments and Commerce Business Operations organisation is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented program manager. Key focus areas will be ensuring a continuity of business operations for the Apple Card program and Gift Card Production while continuously identifying process and cost avoidance opportunities. The team needs someone who will proactively manage and maintain end to end operations while thriving in working cross functionally with key internal and external partners.
- 7+ years experience in Operations or Supply Chain Industry
- Experience with manufacturing processes and technologies
- Procurement and / or global supply management experience
- Knowledge of printing processes and manufacturing an advantage
- Ability to build effective relationships in cross-functional environments
- Self starter with the ability to assist in supporting a culture of teamwork, trust and productivity
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of an organisation
Successful candidate will represent the Business Ops org in overseeing end to end operations of the Apple Card program by stitching teams together to ensure all parties involved in the program are fully informed and aware of all initiatives. You will ensure open communications occur that will support the successful management of the program. Manage a forum of cross functional teams and keep individuals accountable through strong program management skills. View the split supply chain holistically and have an awareness of issues and challenges that may occur. Address proactively and troubleshoot to prevent impact to customers. Project manage Gift Card orders by liaising with cross functional stakeholders, internal customers and vendors. You are structured, organised, detail oriented and a strong advocate for excellence in products and execution.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.