Customer Relations Advisor - Arabic Speaking
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Love to resolve problems and delight customers? The best products come with the world’s best customer support. Troubleshooting with integrity and quick resolution are just part of the equation — we want our customers to be happy with every interaction they have with us. By helping Apple maintain positive relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success. The Customer Relations (CR) Advisor performs a variety of support for Apple Customers. In this role you have responsibility for the recovery and retention of customers who have lost confidence in Apple. You will handle complex, occasionally sensitive customer service and support issues. You should be accustomed to working independently and you will hold responsibilities for communicating official positioning on Company resolutions. As a Customer Relations advisor you will identify emerging product or customer issues and develop creative and realistic solutions. You will create an internal network of collaboration and you are empowered to use judgment when considering Company and customer needs. You are responsible for providing feedback for improving operational strategies and suggesting applicable solutions. You’ll be curious about business procedures and not afraid to question the current processes. A customer focused approach, independence, out-of-the-box thinking, and a person with a passion to resolve customer issues in an efficient and effective manner, are key factors that will ensure your success in this position.
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic.
- Be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrate excellent social and communication competencies.
- Have experience in resolving complex customer service issues. Previous exposure to working with executives or C level would be an advantage.
- Dedicated to improving customer satisfaction and retention of Apple customers.
- Excellent writing, editing, formatting and collaboration
- Analytical skills and amazing focus on detail.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work under stick timelines.
- Flexibility with work assignments and hours.
- Can relate to and communicate with external customers as well as all levels of the business (internal and external).
- Ambitious and motivated to develop the role and committed to improving the business.
- Maintains a positive attitude through periods of change and is professional in all work situations
As a CR advisor you are the highest level of customer escalation. You will be responsible retaining and recovering customers and restoring their faith in Apple. You will have the responsibility of providing and settling on final resolutions which are in line with Apple policies keeping in mind the best interests of Apple and our customers.