Apple Product Verification Advisor - Nordic language
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
The role of the Apple Product Verification Advisor is to provide a combination of back office administration work for both Consumer and Business Customers as well as handling emails and calls for Business & Education Customers. The Team provides feedback to the business on primary customer concern drivers and emerging issues that drive Customer dissatisfaction. We troubleshoot problem areas in internal AppleCare processes and provide solutions working with the relevant departments to implement change. The team works closely on a weekly basis with our counterparts in AMR and APAC. In addition to these functions, a selection of email and call handling elements for Business & Education customers is required. You will be required to have the ability to analyze, isolate and resolve basic technical issues, You will engage, explaining step by step solutions with persistence and an approach tailored to each individual customer. You’re not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible Customer experience. If this sounds like you, you could be the next Apple Product Verification team member. We’re committed to helping employees explore their potential.
- You have outstanding communication skills, including excellent written English and 1 other Nordic language.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail in case management, follow-up and follow-through.
- You have analytical and you are detail oriented.
- You are target oriented and can deliver results on time.
- You have excellent social skills.
- You are experienced in resolving Customer service issues.
- You are dedication to keeping Apple Customers, Apple Customers.
- You are a problem solver - the drive and motivation to take a problem and troubleshoot to a resolution is a requirement.
- You see opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes.
- You can relate to and communicate with all types of situations and customers (internal and external).
- You are comfortable delivering presentations to Advisors, colleagues and managers as appropriate
- You are ambitious and motivated to develop the role and give to the success of your organization.
- You are dedicated to improving customer satisfaction.
- You maintain a positive attitude through periods of change and is professional in all work situations.
- You are flexible - will to take on new roles, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- You are a solution focused individual who likes to inspire change.
We provide administrative support to Consumer, Business and Education Customers. We research, investigate and provide high quality resolutions to Customer queries. We assist in reporting of technical issues and keeping the manager well-informed. We are able to handle pressure and multi-task whenever necessary while prioritizing tasks. We consider deadlines and targets as challenges. Proper planning, organizing and controlling will help you to reach your goals.
Education & Experience
- Fluent English is critical. You will support the customers in English and 1 other language within a follow the sun model.
- Ideally 2 years, but at minimum, 6 months experience in professional technical troubleshooting expertise or a shown technical logic.
- An appreciation of the IT environment, preferably with Apple products
- A high level of computer literacy