Change Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? At Apple, we’re a diverse collection of people, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join a team that enables impactful change on a global scale. The People Change Management team leads change initiatives for the People Solutions Program (PSP). We evaluate the impact of new technology on the employee experience, their roles, and processes to ensure an excellent employee change journey in a complex and fast-paced environment. This position is based on site in Cupertino, CA.
- 7+ years of experience in global program operations
- 7+ years of experience in leading successful enterprise-wide campaigns/programs
- Experienced in developing the operational strategy supporting a global effort
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects, and adjust quickly as required
- Knowledgeable in project management methodologies and tools, including Agile
- Operate effectively in a team environment and build solid relationships
- Attentive to detail, anticipating scenarios to plan for
- Innovative problem-solver, identifying risks and providing options to leaders
- Experienced in leading cross-functional resources without direct authority
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle resource constraints
- Effective manager of cross-functional teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Flexible and positive outlook and a stalwart champion of their team
- Confident facilitator of decision and key meetings with senior leaders
- Ability to distill complex information for a variety of audiences
- Familiar with project collaboration/management tools such as Slack, Wrike and Quip
We are seeking a hardworking Change Program Manager to establish a framework for operational excellence in the delivery of change training and adoption programs and activities. You will be responsible for establishing guidelines for project planning, monitoring and governance, including an execution playbook to be adopted by our Change Leads and Project Managers. In this role, you will develop standard methodologies and repeatable processes, including leveraging central methodologies and tools. You will work closely with our Delivery and Analytics Lead to develop portfolio status monitoring and reporting. You will also have the opportunities to also lead high-profile cross-functional projects. The ideal candidate is accomplished at establishing structure to initiatives with multiple cross-functional workstreams, and has a proven ability to mobilize internal and external project teams. We are looking for a strong stitcher who can connect and align cross-functional efforts working towards the same goal.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of relevant work experience.